Thursday, February 18, 2010

Will Bullas and His Amazing Art


Okay. So I'm surfing online art galleries and clicked a local hangout called The Link Gallery. While admiring the artwork, I came across some amazing paintings by Will Bullas. Of course, I clicked on Will's website and got up close and personal with the most delightful paintings I've seen in years.

His works feature whimsical animals exhibiting human behaviors. I love his use of color and detail. Takes my breath away! The titles of his works are charming puns that are as much a part of the paintings as the images themselves. Enough with the chit-chat. Feast your eyes on the genius of Will Bullas!



Do Zebras Dream in Color

Bad to the Bun









Polar Ice Cap




Duck Tape


The Capybara Club

6 comments:

Kerrie said...

I think my favorite is the Crowbar.

Luana Krause said...

I like the Cat Burgler. Those whiskers are INSANE!

Anonymous said...

I liked the Duck Tape - funny!

Luana Krause said...

Hi, Carolyn: I like Duck Tape, too. I think the funniest thing about that image is the fact that the duck is resigned to his predicament. No struggle. Just enjoying a Zen moment.

Stacy Post said...

Luana, thank you for commenting on my story at EDF today. That was great!

I like the duck tape best. :)

Luana Krause said...

Hi, Stacy! The blog carnival was fun. There are lots of great blogs at NCW. Thanks for reading!