Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Twas the Day Before Thanksgiving

The Grinch has stolen Thanksgiving. At least at my house. There is a revolution. Tomorrow I will not be slaving away cooking and cleaning all day. I will not have to listen to endless football games on TV. I will not have to set the table, clean the bathrooms, make the gravy, bake the pies, mash the potatoes and wash the dishes.

I will start the day with a morning run (the temperature will be in the mid 50s!) I will have a healthy brunch. I will meet my BFF at the park and we will walk around the lake. We will go to the movies to see Leonardo DiCaprio in "J. Edgar" and I will have popcorn and Pepsi. We will go to Barnes & Noble and have peppermint mochas and chat about fashion, books, movies, and all that jazz. I will go home and do whatever I want the rest of the day!

Best Thanksgiving EVER!

4 comments:

Craig Edwards said...

Sounds wonderful. *sigh*

Luana Krause said...

Craig: Yes, it does.

anthony stemke said...

How was the film?

Luana Krause said...

Anthony: J.Edgar was very interesting. Not your typical Leonardo DiCaprio role. He was excellent, however. Learned some things about Hooover I never knew. It was a good film, not great.