Friday, April 27, 2012

X is for Xtra (Wild Card)



Welcome to the A to Z Blogging Challenge where I will post on a word
featuring a different letter of the alphabet each day of the month of April.
My theme for this challenge is Female TV Characters.



Melissa Steadman - "thirtysomething"

THE STORY: A group of yuppie "thirtysomethings" live and work in Philadelphia. Michael is married to Hope; Elliot is married to Nancy. Gary is Michael's best friend from college, Ellyn is Hope's best friend from college, and Melissa is Michael's cousin.

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL: Melissa is a successful photographer. Some of her most impressive work includes covers for Vanity Fair and a record album cover for Carly Simon. Melissa is Jewish, insecure and desperately seeks love. Her signature style is wearing one earring.

What is your signature style?

5 comments:

Shannon @I Survived and Now I Run said...

wearing bright colors...in my hair...visiting via the A to Z Challenge...blessings

http://shananagins2468.blogspot.com

Francene Stanley said...

I'd never considered the need for a signature style. Hold on--I lie. I once wrapped coured threads around the top of my walking stick and sealed it with varnish. Does that count? hehe. Good post.

http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com/

Luana Krause said...

Shannon: I read an article in our local paper about the new style for girls -- coloring your hair with chalk!

Luana Krause said...

Francene: Yes, that counts! LOL

Luana Krause said...

Shannon: Very cool. I like those feather clips, but they don't look good on me.