Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Making the Rounds in Cyber Space
My fellow writer Shawn Underwood posted this on her website and I just had to share the fun.
TRUTHS FOR MATURE HUMANS:
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning algebra really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Bad decisions make good stories.
9. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
10. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
11. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
12. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
13. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
Posted by Luana Krause at 5:41 PM