Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Write On


I'm on a roll and writing like crazy. I'm working on my full-length play, a sketch, a screenplay, and a new fiction blog called Fixing Madison. I also created a flash fiction blog on my website. Not to mention maintaining my Sunnyside Players blog, My Theatre Blog and the Dragon Tales Jewelry blog for Carly's jewelry business.

I'm also writing an e-newsletter for work which will be launching at the end of the month.

You may say, "HOLY COW! What is she thinking? This is absolutely CRAZY!"

I would say, "Not at all. I'm a writer. I love to write. It's what I do. It's who I am."

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what is a schizophrenic writer?

Luana Krause said...

A writer uses "voice" to express herself...and a schizophrenic hears voices. So does a schizophrenic writer hear the voices she is writing?

Jenny said...

Just like good witches and bad witches, there's good crazy and bad crazy. I'm glad you've got a case of the good writing crazies!

Write on!

Luana Krause said...

Thanks, Jenny. It's funny how inspiration and "drive" come in cycles. There are times when I can't stand even looking at a computer and then other times when I want to take on the world. Not that I'm extreme or anything...