Sunday, May 01, 2011

Sunday Sermon: Renewed


At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another.

But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that having been justified by His grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

Titus 3:3-7

4 comments:

Belle said...

Praise God for his kindness and love! A beautiful verse.

Luana Krause said...

Hello, Belle: Titus is one of my favorite NT books. Back to the basics.

Grammy said...

Hi, Luana,
Thank you for the testimony of Jesus Christ. Too few people even know His name other than to curse with. I did my sermon on Him the day following Easter, and I try to witness to His great love and core on every opportunity that I have. He is so wonderful!
Thank you for coming to see me at my blog, and congrats on completing the A to Z challenge. I loved doing it. I have so many words running around inside my head and spend the majority of my time alone, so I do a lot of inner reflections.
I am so glad to have you as a new friend. Ruby

Luana Krause said...

Grammy: The challenge was a lot of work, but also very rewarding. I'm very happy to have a new Christian friend in the blogosphere. Thank your for your kind words. God bless!