Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Your mission. . .

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol.

Best Movie Ever!

Tom Cruise may be a madman in real life, but in this movie he ROCKS! It's still playing in our local theatre and I've seen it TWICE! Just sayin'.

I guess I was in the mood for a wild action flick and didn't even know it. This movie delivers big time.

Fave scenes:
Tom climbing the glass walls of the hotel.
Fight scene with Agent Carter and Moreau.
Dust storm scene.
Kremlin explosion.

I'll stop now. Don't want to give too much away. Watch it and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Laney said...

I agree, this movie was fabulous. I was apprehensive at first to go but my family convinced me to tag along. And I'm so glad they did. I couldn't get over the cinematography or the music, both were just too great! I might have to go see it again.

Laney said...

I agree, this movie was fabulous. I was apprehensive at first to go but my family convinced me to tag along. And I'm so glad they did. I couldn't get over the cinematography or the music, both were just too great! I might have to go see it again.

Luana Krause said...

Laney: It was a great movie on many levels. Not only was the action incredible, but you really cared about the characters and the story. And the settings were fabulous -- Russia, Dubai, India...just glorious visuals!