Thursday, January 22, 2009

Obama's BlackBerry

Another reason to like President Obama...he's a BlackBerry user, too! I have no idea how I survived life all those years before the invention of the BlackBerry.

You're talking to a genuine, unapologetic CrackBerry. Yep. I absolutely love it!

Just yesterday when I was driving home, listening to NPR reporting on the presiden't agenda for his first day in office, I was thinking: "Barack is Bar-ROCKin' the White House!"

Shame on you guys for trying to take his BlackBerry away!

Check the link:

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/22/obama-gets-a-thumbs-up-for-his-blackberry/

3 comments:

Danny Dunne said...

I'm glad to hear the news that Barack will remain connected.

My wife and I don't own a cell phone, but they fascinate me mainly because I don't have Internet access at work, which may be a good thing, as I probably would never get anything done.

Danny

Luana Krause said...

We were behind the times and had never owned a cell phone: Until last summer. We wanted it when we went on vacation: road trip to California. You never know when you might break down and need to call for help.

Hubby decided on the BlackBerry instead of just a regular cell phone, and I'm glad he did. I like the email feature and going online whenever I want.

Danny Dunne said...

Luana: I missed your reply earlier. Good to know my wife and I haven't been the only cell phone holdouts.

I would probably love the BlackBerry. Maybe Phyllis will get me one for my birthday. BTW, I'll be 64! Every time I think of that number I hear the song: Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm 64?

Danny