Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Strange Week

It's countdown to the Shoot Out Filmmaking Festival which begins this Friday and I finally have everything in place. No worries, Mate.

Taking on a project like this is a mixed blessing. Part of me is very excited to try something new, be creative and work with some amazingly talented people.

The other part of me can't wait until it's over!

I wonder if this is typical. I'm finding it to be a pattern with me. But I can't bear the thought of not trying challenging, exciting, adventurous things. Life would be so uneventful.

The closest thing I can compare this experience to is walking through a wardrobe and arriving in Narnia. It's a totally different reality, full of beauty and danger. But I wouldn't want it any other way.

"But  courage, child: we are all between the paws of the true Aslan."

4 comments:

Belle said...

I think it is common to feel that way. Good for you for going for it!

Luana Krause said...

Belle: Thanks. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Craig Edwards said...

It has been a strange week. I'm just hoping the negative bits don't linger into next week. I want to leave this one in the past! But congratulations on getting your shoot together - best of luck with it!

Luana Krause said...

Craig, thanks for the encouragement.