Monday, April 23, 2012

T is for Tabitha Stephens


Welcome to the A to Z Blogging Challenge where I will post on a word
featuring a different letter of the alphabet each day of the month of April.
My theme for this challenge is Female TV Characters.


Tabitha Stephens - "Bewitched"

THE STORY: Samantha, a beautiful witch, marries a mortal, forsaking her magical powers to live an ordinary life as a suburban housewife. The perfect family is complete when Sam and Darrin have a cute little girl named Tabitha. She doesn't have her powers under control yet, which causes problems for Mom and Dad.

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL: Tabitha was born into a loving family and she seems content to be half witch, half human. Only time will tell which side will dominate. She's been known to use her powers at school to handle bullies and get good grades. Tabitha can also pick up a toy or storybook without leaving the bed and turn the channel on the TV without getting off the couch. A human remote control!

How would you use magic powers in your day to day life?

5 comments:

Cat said...

Tabitha is a great "T" character. I personally would have gone with Temperance Brennen ... although she probably would have been better on "B" for Bones! :)

Luana Krause said...

Cat: I've never seen Bones. Will have to remedy that situation, STAT! LOL

Abracadebra Designs said...

I remember Bewitched. It was a good show and Tabitha was really cute. If I had magical powers, I would make poverty and violence disappear.
-Debbie

Luana Krause said...

Debbie: Good choice! That's a pretty tall order. I would probably start small and turn my house into a cute little brick cottage.

Craig Edwards said...

Another of my 60's babes. Oh those legs! And when she dolled up as Serena...er, I mean, when that other babe "Pandora Spocks" came by to play Serena...*sigh*

If I had magic powers - I might zap myself back to the 60's to try to be Darren #3!